This week’s challenge takes you to new heights, so grab a gun and watch your six.
As part of the Week 6 Challenges, you’ll need to visit the five highest elevations on the island.
There will be a sign at the top of each peak that indicates how high it is, so you’ll know you’ve made it. Watch out for other players as these areas will get busy quite quickly.
If you’re unsure, go up to the sign and do a little dance for a moment to make sure it counts.
Fortnite: visit the five highest elevations on the island
You’ll be able to find one of these signs at the following locations:
- On the edge of the Volcano crater
- At the top of Polar Peak castle
- On the mountain top North of the Viking Village, Northeast of Snobby Shores
- On the mountain to the east of the last mountain.
- By the Submarine at Frosty Flights
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 10 Challenges
- Laugh through flaming hoops using a Pirate Cannon
- Search the treasure map signpost at Junk Junction
- Week 8 Challenges
- Where to find the treasure map signpost and hidden Battle Star
- Where to find the giant telephones
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You can also check out where to find the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here and the Endgame challenge list here.