There’s one more treasure hunt to complete in Fortnite, but you’ll need to find the map first.
In an earlier challenge, you had to search a treasure map signpost at Paradise Palms. This week, you’re heading to Junk Junction. It’s in the northern section of the junkyard, hidden behind a stack of crates in between two piles of cars. Interact with it and it will reveal the location of the treasure and your Battle Star.
Fortnite: where to find the treasure map signpost and Battle Stars
The treasure map is behind some crates on a blue container, in between piles of cars. Interact with the map and it’ll show where the treasure is buried.
You’ll be able to find your Battle Stars north of Fatal Fields, near the knife at the fork knife location.
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 10 Challenges
- Laugh through flaming hoops using a Pirate Cannon
- Search the treasure map signpost at Junk Junction
- Week 8 Challenges
- Where to find the treasure map signpost and hidden Battle Star
- Where to find the giant telephones
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You can also check out where to find the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here and the Endgame challenge list here.