You’re going to be performing some acrobatics this week as you launch yourself through some flaming hoops as part of the week 10 challenges.
There are loads of Pirate Cannons scattered across the map, so head to those locations and drag one to where you need to go if there are none nearby.
There are three flaming hoops you need to launch yourself through via the Pirate Cannons to get your Battle Stars this week, so let’s take a look at where they are.
Fortnite: where to find the flaming hoops
The three flaming hoops can be found at the following locations:
- Near the lava, close to the Pirate fort at Sunny Steps
- Southwest of Salty Springs
- Over Lazy Lagoon
All you have to do is load yourself into the cannon, take aim and launch yourself through the hoop. Easy peasy!
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 10 Challenges
- Laugh through flaming hoops using a Pirate Cannon
- Search the treasure map signpost at Junk Junction
- Week 8 Challenges
- Where to find the treasure map signpost and hidden Battle Star
- Where to find the giant telephones
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You can also check out where to find the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here and the Endgame challenge list here.