Season 8 is almost over and there’s a bunch of extra challenges for you to complete while you wait for Season 9 to begin.
The Overtime Challenges are now live and soon you’ll be able to get new styles for the Sidewinder, Ember and Master Key skins.
Last season, if you managed to complete 13 of the Overtime challenges you got the Season 8 Battle Pass for free, but it isn’t clear yet if the same will happen this time around.
There are fewer challenges than in Season 7, but still enough to be getting on with alongside the latest Week 10 challenges.
Fortnite Season 8 Overtime challenges
There are 10 Overtime challenges that we know of so far, so here’s how to get your hands on those new skins:
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 23 (0/1)
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 71 (0/1)
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 87 (0/1)
- Collect Coins in Featured Creative Islands (0/20)
- Place Top 10 in Squads with a friend (0/3)
- Deal damage to opponents (0/1000)
- Place Top 15 in Duos with a friend (0/3)
- Outlast Opponents (0/500)
- Place Top 25 in Solo (0/3)
- Complete Free Overtime Challenges (0/2)
Some of these challenges are staged, but all you need to do is complete more Overtime challenges for each one.
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 10 Challenges
- Laugh through flaming hoops using a Pirate Cannon
- Search the treasure map signpost at Junk Junction
- Week 8 Challenges
- Where to find the treasure map signpost and hidden Battle Star
- Where to find the giant telephones
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You can also check out where to find the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here and the Endgame challenge list here.