The Endgame LTM has launched to celebrate the release of the new Avengers movie and there are some new challenges to get stuck into.
In the Endgame LTM , two teams are pitted against one another. One group will be playing as Thanos and the Chitauri, and the other as Heroes wielding Avengers gear.
To make things a little more interesting, there are also some challenges you can complete.
Fortnite: Endgame challenges
If you manage to complete 10 of the Endgame Challenges, you’ll be able to get the Quinjet Glider for your troubles.
- Deal damage while hovering with Iron Man’s Repulsors (0/1000)
- Collect Infinity Stones (0/3)
- Play matches of Endgame (0/7)
- Deal damage by throwing Thor’s Stormbreaker Axe (0/1000)
- Deal damage while flying with the Chitauri Jetpack (0/100)
- Get eliminations in different matches (0/5)
- Deal damage with Captain America’s Shield (0/1000)
- Deal damage with the Chitauri Laser Rifle (0/500)
- Win matches of Endgame as Chitauri or Thanos (0/3)
- Deal damage within 10s of grappling with Hawkeye’s Bow (0/500)
- Deal damage with the Chitauri Energy Launcher (0/500)
- Win matches of Endgame as the Hero Team (0/3)
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 10 Challenges
- Laugh through flaming hoops using a Pirate Cannon
- Search the treasure map signpost at Junk Junction
- Week 8 Challenges
- Where to find the treasure map signpost and hidden Battle Star
- Where to find the giant telephones
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You can also check out where to find the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here and the Endgame challenge list here.