The Division 2 servers are down for the weekly maintenance, and to implement a few fixes.
The Division 2 servers will go back online today at 3:30am PT, 6:30am ET, 11:30am BST after three hours of maintenance. Ubisoft is using that time to roll out a few small tweaks.
The biggest of which, of course, is a fix to the incredibly stingy Specialization ammo drops, a bug introduced to the game with last Friday’s big Tidal Basin patch.
Outside of that, there’s a fix for random Delta-03 errors in PvP, various fixes for bounty boss skill use behaviour, and a fix for the bug that prevented players from being able to travel to the Castle settlement.
Read on below for the full set of changes:
- Fixed not being able to fast travel to the Castle settlement.
- Fixed several cases of abnormal Bounty boss skill-use behaviour.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nemesis crafting materials to be unobtainable.
- Fixed Delta-03 error occurring at the end of Conflict matches.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the pathfinding line to behave abnormally when in close proximity to your destination.
- Fixed the “donating” sound playing repeatedly after having donated and abandoned a daily mission.
- Fixed an issue related to cache countdown timers.
- Fixed an issue where Specialization ammunition drop rate was lower than intended
We recently updated our Division 2 guide with a look at the new Hard Wired, True Patriot, and Ongoing Directive gear sets, a full guide on how to obtain the the Pestilence Exotic LMG, and the first part of the quest to get the Nemesis Exotic sniper rifle.