There’s a lot to get your head around in The Division 2, with changes to how the modding system works, new specialisations and skills and a much larger map.
The Divison 2 is set in Washington D.C. and just like its predecessor, there’s a lot to be getting on with. There are new Dark Zones and strongholds for you to raid, a bunch of story and side missions and lots of loot to find.
In this guide, we’ll look at the best weapons in The Division 2, location guides for comms and walkthroughs for certain missions, as well as where to find collectables and chests.
As ever, there may be a few spoilers here and there, so this is your one and only spoiler warning.
The Division 2: Specializations, Perks, skills and more
There’s a Specialisation, Perk and skillset for every playstyle in The Division 2, so we’ve broken it down to help you make the best choice and create the best character. If you want to get to the endgame content as quickly as possible then be sure to have a read at our levelling up guide to get you to Level 30 fast.
- The Division 2: Specialization guide
- The Division 2: Best skills
- The Division 2: Best Perks
- The Division 2: How to hit level 30 quickly
- The Division 2: Character creator
The Division 2: Weapons and gear
There’s a lot of weapons to choose from in The Division 2, so here’s our pick of the best weapons, as well as where to find dyes and change the colour of your gear to make it a bit more personal to you.
- The Division 2: Best weapons
- The Division 2: how to get The Chatterbox Exotic SMG
- The Division 2: Where to find dye
The Division 2: Missions and activities
Alongside the main campaign, there are loads of side missions to be getting on with. As ever, you’ll be on the hunt for collectables for some of these side missions.
- The Division 2: How to recruit staff and unlock the Dark Zone
- The Division 2: Echoes location
- The Division 2: Endgame guide
- The Division 2: Artifacts location
The Division 2: Comms
Speaking of collectables, you can find Comms hidden all over the map in The Division 2. There are more Comms out there we haven’t found yet, so we’ll update this list when we find them.
- The Division 2: Theater comms locations
- The Division 2: Hyena comms locations
- The Division 2: JTF, True Sons and Unknown comms locations
- The Division 2: Division comms locations
- The Division 2: Government comms locations
The Division 2: Multiplayer
If you’re ready for some PvP fun, you’re going to want to find a Clan to play with. We’ve also looked at the agent requesting backup feature, which lets you call for help or come to the aid of a downed player.
Want more of a challenge? Try the Dark Zones for PvE fun and consider going Rogue to hunt down other players.
- The Division 2: Clan system
- The Division 2: How to request and send backup
- The Division 2: Dark Zone guide
- The Division 2: How to go Rogue
The Division 2: Chest, collectables and more
If there’s one thing The Division 2 isn’t short of, it’s loots and collectables. Here’s where you can find all manner of items and chests, as well as items you’ll need for crafting gear.
- The Division 2: Dark Zone East chest locations
- The Division 2: How to get every Backpack Keychain Trophy
- The Division 2: Where to find Hyena, Outcast and True Sons keys
- The Division 2: How to farm Printer Filament, standard and rare minerals
- The Division 2: secret hunter mask locations
The Division 2: Roadmap
Here’s whats coming in the next few months to The Division 2.