We’re halfway through Season 8, so let’s take a look at what challenges are in store.
It’s Week 5 in Fortnite and there’s a host of new challenges to complete.
This week, you’ll need to eliminate other players at Pirate Camps, replenish your shields in a staged challenge and speed your way around a Race Track using The Baller in Happy Hamlet.
Fortnite Free Challenges
- Deal damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents (0/200)
- Search Chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts (0/7)
- Complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Hamlet (0/1)
Fortnite Battle Pass Challenges
- Get 15 bounces in a single throw with a Bouncy Ball toy (0/1)
- Stage 1: Gain shields from Mushrooms (0/50)
- Use a Volcano Vent, a zipline and a vehicle in a single match (0/3)
- Eliminate opponents at Pirate Camps (0/3)
For this week’s staged challenge, you’ll need to heal yourself using mushrooms, then a small shield potion and finally a regular shield potion.
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You can also check out where to find the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here.