There’s another treasure map challenge this week in Fortnite to get your Battle Star.
For this Week 6 challenge, you’ll need to search the area where the knife is sticking out of the treasure map loading screen you unlock at Tier 10 in the Battle Pass.
This is the second treasure map challenge this season, as you had to search where the magnifying glass sat over the map a few weeks ago.
This time the location is a little less vague. The place you’re looking for is just south of Lonely Lodge.
Look for this patch of ground in amongst the trees to find your Battle Star for the week.
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You can also check out where to find the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here.