The Baller is the latest vehicle to be added to Fortnite, but where can you find it?
One of the Week 4 challenges asks you to use The Baller in different matches. It comes with both a grappling and booster function, allowing you to scale cliffs with ease or launch yourself halfway across the map.
You won’t take any fall damage whilst in The Baller, though you might destroy structures and you can eliminate other players when in one.
You’ll be able to find The Baller in several locations, but remember that other players will also be looking for one, so watch your six and have a weapon ready.
Fortnite: where to find The Baller
You’ll be able to find The Baller in the following locations:
- At Frosty Flights
- Northeast of Frosty Flights
- South of Snobby Shores
- North of Happy Hamlet
- Northwest of Shifty Shafts
- Southwest of Pleasant Park
- Northeast of Pleasant Park
- Southwest of Salty Springs
- West of Dusty Divot
- Northwest of Lazy Lagoon
- Southwest of the Volcano
- North and Northwest of Sunny Steps
- West and North of Lonely Lodge
- Northwest of Paradise Palms
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You can also check out where to find the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here.