In this week’s challenge, you’ll need to nip around a race track to earn your Battle Star.
For this challenge, you’ll need to visit Happy Hamlet and look for the race track. You only need to complete one lap of the track for it to count to get your Battle Star.
Fortnite: complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Hamlet
The Baller is the vehicle of choice for this challenge and you’ll see four at the starting point. Get in, wait for the timer to count down to zero, and get through every blue ring you see along the way. You’ll need to use the Grappler for one ring which is floating off the ground.
Do one lap and the challenge is complete. Happy racing!
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You can also check out where to find the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here.