The Division 2 servers are currently offline for maintenance, in preparation of the launch of the game’s latest patch.
The Division 2 servers will be offline for three hours, due to be back online on all platforms at 4:30am PT, 7:30am ET, 11:30am UK.
Today’s update is relatively important, bringing a few quick fixes for issues reported since launch. Next week’s update will be the first to add new content, such as the Tidal Basin, and World Tier 5.
As for today’s patch, the biggest included change is a fix for the scaling problem in co-op. Massive previously adjusted the damage low-level players received when joining a game with a high-level player, and today’s update improves this further by adjusting health scaling.
The patch has also lessened the flickering, and distortion effects when opening menus. Any remaining problems related to the bugged skill cooldowns should now also be fixed, though most of these were addressed last week.
Read on below for the full change log:
- Various improvements to reduce frame drops.
- Changed the Clan Member UI colour to not conflict with Elite enemies.
- Fixed an issue where players Clan XP contributions could stop registering.
- Changed Push-to-Talk to be the default VOIP setting.
- Changed Apparel Store purchase confirmations to a button hold action.
- Reduced the UI flickering effect present in the menu.
- Fixed a visual bug that would incorrectly display a grey duplicate backpack reward when opening apparel caches.
- Fixed the menu distortion animation playing twice under certain circumstances.
- Fixed abnormal skill behaviour when equipping a skill after having switched to a grenade.
- Fixed instances of skills going on cool down when deploying a shield.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Cluster Seeker Mines could be deployed in short succession.
- Fixed an issue where donating a weapon with mods attached would remove the mods from the players inventory.
- Fixed daily and weekly missions not resetting for offline players.
- Improvements made to co-op health scaling.
- Fixed an issue where armour/gear scaling would not take World Tiers into account.
- Fixed skill damage incorrectly being scaled twice for low level players joining a high level group.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet The Division Coordinator” objective after having played in Co-op.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet with Odessa Sawyer” objective.
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to upgrade neutral control points.
- Fixed an issue that would cause low level players to gain unintended amounts of XP by completing side missions with a high level group member.
- Fixed an issue where some Logitech headphone users experienced missing in-game audio.
- Fixed “Navigate Categories” and “Mark as Junk” being bound to the same button in some occurrences.
- Fixed an issue where the HDR setting slider would not move.
Don’t forget to check our The Division 2 guide regularly to answer any questions you might have.