Those already deep into The Division 2’s endgame have one upcoming addition they’re looking forward to the most.
That being the Dark Hours raid, the first ever raid in The Division 2. Though Dark Hours has yet to be officially unveiled, or given a proper release date, it’s something completely new to the series and everyone is rightfully excited to learn more.
Over the weekend, one Reddit user provided some vague answers after digging through the game’s files. According to Kevindavid40, the raid takes place on the Arlington Island, and you’ll have to cross the Arlington Memorial Bridge to get there.
The Reddit user was able to datamine what they believe are raid objectives, which really puts in perspective how much more involved the raid is going to be compared to other group activities in the game.
Here’s the list:
- Survive the assault on the bridge
- Find the stolen GPS coordinates
- Protect the named agent on your team
- Confirm the kill of 2nd hand Lieutenant
- Rendezvous with your team
- Survive the blackout attack
- Find the activation code
- Extract your team to safety
- Split teams and flank the target
- Stop the convoy from leaving the runway
- Takeout bombarders from high ground
They also found a reference to a mission called Nighthawk, which can seemingly be triggered from within the raid. Finally, the user uncovered four achievements tied to the raid.
One of which, called Relentless, will be awarded if you manage to cross the bridge in an hour or less. If the bridge is only the beginning portion of Dark Hours, imagine how long the full thing will take.
- Relentless – make it through the bridge in one hour or less
- Extreme Measures – have your most kills with Signature weapons
- Reminder of Me – kill any of the Hunters who killed you before
- Gone Baby Gone – in less than two minutes flee from Interceptors
As always, the usual disclaimer about datamined content applies here. The final version of Dark Hours may not necessarily include all of this, as some could simply be scrapped mechanics. At the very least, though, it looks like the raid will be a meaty experience.