Massive took The Division 2 offline early this morning to squash a few bugs.
A patch for The Division 2 was applied to the game during some downtime this morning. During this time, Massive fixed a few bugs which were causing some issues.
The unscheduled maintenance allowed the team to not only stomp on some bugs, but fix an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times.
Ubisoft Massive said it is also working hard to address crashes occurring which appear elated to the Assault Drone being used while agents are in a group, as well as Skills not working properly, and immediately being on a 15 second cooldown.
As a result, further patches could be applied over the weekend causing more unscheduled maintenance. Massive said it will try to keep the downtimes to a minimum.
The Division 2 – March 16 patch notes
- Implemented a fix that should reduce occurrences of client crashes when using skills
- Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source
- Fixed an issue where map progress would not be saved when completing Open World activities and Side missions in another players’ instance.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times
- Fixed a bug where players could buy blueprints repeatedly at the vendors by logging out and back in
- Fixed an issue where combining the Dialed in talent with the Emet Mask could lead to greatly increased Accuracy and Stability