Everybody likes free money, so here’s how you can easily get your hands on $500,000 in GTA Online and 10 gold bars in Red Dead Online.
Nobody likes to work hard for their money, so Rockstar is offering you the chance to make a quick buck in GTA Online and Red Dead Online.
All you have to do is enable two-step verification and $500,000 will be credited to your GTA Online account and 10 gold bars to your Red Dead Online account.
You’ll also receive future additional benefits in GTA Online and in the Red Dead Online beta, though we’re not sure what that entails yet. Hopefully, it means you’ll get more money periodically.
How to set up two-step verification
You can easily set up two-step verification by going to settings in the Rockstar Social Club page. Make sure you have an authenticator app – like Google Authenticator or Authy – on your phone or tablet or added to your browser before you begin.
- Log into your Social Club account.
- Next, go to Settings, choose the 2-Step Verification tab and click Setup.
- Scan the QR code that appears on the page using your authenticator app or option in your browser. If you can’t scan the QR code, you can enter a Secret Key into the authentication app, allowing you to add two-step verification to your account manually.
- Once the QR Code is scanned or Secret Key is entered, enter your Social Club account password in the field below the QR Code and the verification code from the authenticator app.
- Click on Verify to complete the process. Free money, yay!
Red Dead Online has recently been updated with new Showdown modes and the Fool’s Gold Free Roam event. New Races have also been added for you to show off your horsemanship.