Fortnite Season 7 is almost over, but you’ve got one last chance at some challenges.
Because of the winter break, Season 7 of Fortnite is a little longer than previous efforts. To plug the gap Epic Games has released the Overtime Challenges as part of the Share the Love event.
The Overtime Challenges run until February 27 and if you manage to complete 13 of them you’ll be rewarded with the Season 8 Battle Pass, as well as the outfits from this season’s pass.
There are plenty of rumours circulating about what we can expect in Season 8 and you can follow the latest teasers here.
If you haven’t managed to bag a Victory Royale yet, check out our Fortnite key bindings and sensitivity guide to help you get ahead in each match
Fortnite: Racetrack or a dance club
Of the last drop of Overtime challenges, the one you’re most likely to need help with is: “Search chests or ammo boxes at a racetrack or a dance club”
The most obvious place to complete this challenge is the racetrack that’s north of Paradise Palms. In the main building you can find plenty ammo boxes, as well as a couple of chests most of the time.
As for a dance club, you need to head to the northeast of Happy Hamlet – where the second area of Flush Factory used to be. Here you’ll find the Dance Club in the north of the area.
Alternatively, you can head over to the abandoned mansion south of Lonely Lodge and search the whole house! This counts as a dance club because of the floor in the basement.
Personally, I’d recommend the mansion since it’s not as obvious and there will probably be fewer people there.
While we’re at it though, let’s take a look at the rest of the Overtime Challenges.
Fortnite Season 7 Overtime Challenges
There are still a few more challenges to be released, but you only need to complete 13 of them to earn your Season 8 Battle Pass.
- Complete Free Overtime Challenges to get Season 8 Battle Pass (0/13)
- Deal damage to opponents with Assault Rifles or Pistols (0/500)
- Regain health from a campfire in different matches (0/3)
- Collect coins in featured Creative Islands (0/15)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at a Motel or RV park (0/7)
- Place Top 15 in Duos with a friend (0/3)
- Visit different Named locations (0/10)
- Search a Supply Drop in different matches (0/2)
- Revive a player in different matches (0/3)
- Visit waterfalls (0/7)
- Deal damage to opponents with Shotguns or SMGs (0/500)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at The Block (0/7)
- Place Top 10 in Squads when a friend (0/3)
- Play matches of Driftin’ with a friend (0/3)
- Thank the Bus Driver in different matches (0/7)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at a racetrack or a dance club (0/7)
- Outlast 75 opponents in a single match
Fortnite: where to find the Motel, RV parks
You can find the Motel Northeast of Pleasant Park and the RV park Southwest of Lonely Lodge, highlighted by the orange circles on the map.
Fortnite: Visit 7 Waterfalls
The yellow circles show where you can find waterfalls to complete the latest challenge.
You can find waterfalls:
- Southeast of Snobby Shores.
- The Southernmost point of the map at Lucky Landing.
- Southeast of Fatal Fields.
- South of Paradise Palms.
- North of Lonely Lodge.
- Near the centre of Loot Lake.
- South of Loot Lake.
- The North end of the river that runs through the centre of the map.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with before the end of Fortnite Season 7, so here’s how to complete them:
- Week 10 Challenges
- Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Wailing Woods
- Visit Expedition Outposts in a single match
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)