The latest update for PUBG Mobile is live and brings with it the Resident Evil 2 cross-over event.
PUBG Mobile x Resident Evil 2 cross-over event, Zombie: Survive Till Dawn is a new, limited-time event mode.
In it you will fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but this time out, zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map.
There’s also the Pandemic Treasure event, which nets Resident Evil 2 outfits. Plus, the Anniversary event is going strong, so there’ plenty to do in the mobile game.
Along with the cross-over event, the update also added moonlight to Vikendi, and some of the houses on the map have been redesigned.
Full patch notes are below.
PUBG Mobile update 0.11.0
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn – Here for a limited time only on Erangel. Kill Resident Evil 2 zombies and bosses to get resources and items.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added player Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space.
- Added Pandemic Treasure event. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now.
- Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the game’s anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes.
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last.
- Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Character image and Connections are now visible on profile.
- Added new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
- Some houses in Vikendi have been redesigned.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now start with double the ammo.
- Past results are now kept up to 1 month. Older data will be cleared.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.