Pokemon Go players can expect stat boosts starting this weekend.
Ninatic Labs is giving Pokemon Go players stat boosts, starting today.
Just in time for Community Day, which stars Swinub this time out, three Charge Attacks will have a chance to trigger stat boosts in Trainer Battles.
These boosts will remain on affected Pokemon the creature faints or is switched out. The first moves this update will impact are below.
Pokemon Go stat boosts
- Ancient Power: Chance to raise the user’s Attack and Defense
- Ominous Wind: Chance to raise the user’s Attack and Defense
- Silver Wind: Chance to raise the user’s Attack and Defense
Swinub Community Day kicked off today, February 15, and runs through the following times::
- UK: 10am – 1pm GMT
- Mainland Europe and Africa: 11am – 2pm CET
- North America: 11am – 2pm Pacific / 2pm – 5pm Eastern
As a reminder, evolving Piloswine into Mamoswine during Community Day event hours will learn the move Ancient Power.
And don’t forget: There’s also the Shiny Meltan event going on until March 5.