As part of the Week 7 challenges, you’ll need to make your way around the various Expedition Outposts to get your Battle Stars.
You’re looking for a red Exploration Outpost that has an X-4 Stormwing close by. Head in the blue doors and see what loot you find inside. They’re easy enough to find, just make sure you have a weapon equipped or Rift-to-Go handy as there will be a lot of opponents nearby.
If you’re looking to complete the free challenge where you need to destroy airborne X-4 Stormwings, then head to these locations as their your best chance of finding one in the air.
Fortnite: Expedition Outpost locations
You’ll be able to find Expedition Outposts at the following locations:
- On the mountain, Northeast of Pleasant Park
- Southeast of Lazy Links, as if you were heading to Tomato Temple
- West of Lonely Lodge
- On the hill West of Dusty Divot
- West of Paradise Palms, near the farmhouses
- Northeast of Happy Hamlet
- East of Snobby Shores, between the two hills.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and here’s how to complete them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)