We’re heading out to the Shooting Gallery for this challenge, so grab a Scoped weapon.
A part of the Week 10 challenges, you’ll have to get a score of five or more from three different Shooting Galleries dotted around the map. To activate the Shooting Gallery, you have to stand on the circular platform and wait for targets to appear.
A scoreboard is available to track your score, and once you’ve scored five points there will be a little fanfare noise to indicate you have completed the requirements for that gallery. Do this three times to complete the challenge.
Shooting Gallery locations
Here’s where you can find the three Shooting Galleries to complete this challenge:
- Southeast of Wailing Woods, or slightly Northeast of Lonely Lodge, near the lone tree.
- North of Retail Row, next to a campsite.
- Northeast of Paradise Palms, near the cliff edge.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with before the end of Fortnite Season 7, so here’s how to complete them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)