A Halloween favourite returns with a twist in the Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 challenges.
As part of the Week 3 Challenges, players are tasked with ringing the doorbell of a house in two different named locations in a single match.
There doesn’t need to be an enemy inside the house for it to count, either. You’ll just need to ring the doorbell in one named location, such as Snobby Shores, then head to a different named location to ring another one.
Ring the doorbell of a house in different named locations in a single match
Plenty of houses now have doorbells outside and here’s where to find the majority of them:
- Paradise Palms
- Pleasant Park
- Retail Row
- Snobby Shores
- Salty Springs
- The single house at Tomato Temple
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and here’s how to complete them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)