Rainbow Six Siege will be free to play on all platforms this weekend.
If you’ve yet to jump into Rainbow Six Siege, or missed out on other free-play weekends, now’s your chance.
Starting Thursday, February 14 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One you can play the full game for free through February 18 – depending upon the platform. The schedule is posted below.
Rainbow Six Siege free-play weekend schedule
- Xbox Live Gold: required
- Starts: February 14 at 12:01 am PST, 3:01 am EDT, 8:01 am UK, 9:01 am CET
- Ends: February 17 at 11:59 pm PDT; February 18 at 2:59 am EST, 7:59 am UK, 8:59 am CET
- Pre-load starts: February 13 at 6am PST, 9am EST, 2pm UK, 3pm CET
- Starts: February 14 at 5am PST, 8am EST, 1pm UK, 2pm CET
- Ends: February 18 at 5am PST, 8am EST, 1pm UK, 2pm CET
PC (Uplay and Steam)
- Uplay pre-load starts: February 13 at 9am PST, 12pm EST, 5pm UK, 6pm CET
- Starts: February 14 at 9am PST, 12pm EST, 5pm UK, 6pm CET
- Ends: February 17 at 12pm PST, 3pm EST, 8pm UK, 9pm CET
Any progress made while playing during the free weekend will carry over if you decide to purchase the game. It will also be on sale for up to 70% on new editions of the game February 12 through February 18.
Operation Wind Bastion, the latest content update is out now, and you can ccheck out the latest changes through here.
The next Rainbow Six Siege update, Operation Burnt Horizon, brings two new Australian operators to the game, and adds a new map set in a service station in Australia’s red desert. The new operators, one attacker and another defender, hail from the country’s SASR.
These new operators will be showcased on Sunday, February 17 at the end of the Six Invitational. A release window might also be provided at that time.