It’s Week 8 in Fortnite Season 7, so it’s time for some new challenges.
Not only do you have a new host of weekly challenges to get stuck into, there’s also the new Ice Storm challenges which began on Saturday after the latest in-game event. The Fortnite map is now completely covered in snow, and you’ll need to battle your way to the top against opponents and the Ice Legion.
There’s a lot of travelling around the map in the Week 8 challenges, and we finally get to explore the mysterious hatch that appeared near Wailing Woods.
For one of the free challenges, you’ll need to play as part of a Duo or Squad – or hope an opponent plays nice – so you can defeat opponents while riding as a passenger in a vehicle.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 challenges
- Place a Cozy Campfire or a Launch Pad in different matches (0/3)
In different matches, use a Cosy Campfire or a Launch Pad.
- Build structures (0/250)
For this challenge, you’ll need to build some stairs or walls.
Head over to the hill just Southeast of Wailing Woods to get your Battle Star.
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match (0/2)
For the first stage of this challenge, visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match. In Stage 2, visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake and for Stage 3, visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods.
- Search Chests at Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge (0/7)
Head to Lonely Lodge or Shifty Shafts and search seven chests to complete this challenge.
- Deal damage while riding in a vehicle (0/100)(HARD)
Hop into the passenger’s side of your best friend’s ride and inflict some damage on your opponents.
- Explosive weapon eliminations (0/3) (HARD)
Use an Explosive weapon, like a Rocket Launcher, to defeat three opponents.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and here’s how to complete them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)