The end of Season 7 is in sight, so let’s take a look at the Week 10 challenges.
There’s a big focus on eliminations in this week’s challenges, using a mix of weapons, grenades and traps. Shooting Galleries return as part of a multistage challenge, and you’ll need to search a few chests to find the remaining Battle Stars.
- Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in different matches (0/3)
- Search Chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot (0/7)
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (HARD) (0/3)
Use a Damage Trap or Mounted Turret in different matches.
Search some chests at Lazy links or Dusty Divot.
Use an Assault Rifle to defeat other players.
Battle Pass challenges
- Deal damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents (0/200)
- Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Wailing Woods (0/3)
- Visit Expedition Outposts in a single match (0/4)
- Hit an opponent with a Chiller Grenade or Boogie Bomb in different matches (0/3)
Use Scoped Weapons, like Sniper or Hunting Rifles, to take out opponents.
For the first stage of this challenge, head to the Shooting Gallery near Wailing Woods and aim for a score of at least 5.
It’s time to visit the Expedition Outposts again for this challenge.
Throw either a Chiller Grenade or a Boogie Bomb at an opponent to complete this challenge.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with before the end of Fortnite Season 7, so here’s how to complete them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)