This week in GTA Online you can earn double in RC Bandito Races, and earn up to 1 million in GTA$ during February.
Arena property owners should head over to Southern San Andreas Super Autos this week in GTA Online. Once you step through the shop doors, order up your very own RC Bandito.
It will be delivered via a workstation in your Arena Workshop where you can modify it with mines, explosives, liveries, and much more. Once customized, jump into eight, new RC Bandito Races an earn double RP and GTA$. Arena Workshop upgrades and augmentations are on sale this week for 30% off which should help matters.
If you don’t own a workshop, don’t worry: you can still jump into the new races without the RC Bandito.
Since the developers can describe the races better than we ever could, here’s descriptions of each RC Bandito Race straight from Rockstar:
- RC – All Downhill From Here: Ah, the sights of north Los Santos. The majesty of the Galileo observatory, the luxury of the Vinewood Hills, the splatter of collateral damage as hordes of tiny weapons-grade cars enter a collective death spiral just before the finish line.
- RC – Trailer Park Dash: In Sandy Shores, there are three rules: Trust your peripheral vision. Make friends with your fight or flight reflex. And if you hear something that sounds like an RC Bandito driven by a homicidal maniac, it’s already too late.
- RC – Air Traffic Control: It’s a frat night classic: wait till the security teams are occupied, throw your turbo-charged RC cars over the fence, and race a few laps around the main runway at LSIA. Last one across the line gets the cavity search.
- RC – Beach Please: If you want a real cross section of high-end humanity, head to Vespucci Beach. Sunbathers, bodybuilders, families, flirting couples: every single one a perfect target for a remote-control truck to the shins.
- RC – Docking Around: Who doesn’t remember spending the summer vacation racing remote-control cars around LS docks? Jumping the cranes and cargo ships, knocking each other into the water, getting under the feet of the occasional smuggler. There’s always time to relive the good old days.
- RC – Paleto Bae: The good citizens of Paleto have always enjoyed the simple life: heavy drinking, small arms fire, ‘accidentally’ kissing your cousin, and now a really tight course for RC cars.
- RC – Go for ‘broke: When the guards at Bolingbroke aren’t playing Hide the Human Rights Treaty, they need to blow off some steam. Turns out straight laps of the perimeter in an RC Bandito are just the ticket.
- RC – Tee’d Off: Fore! There’s no hole-in-one quite like a remote-control car right between the other guy’s eyes.
All Rockstar Stunt Races will pay out double cash and RP through February 6, too, so there’s something for everyone. This includes Running Back (Remix) and Trading Places (Remix).
If you need some extra cash, be sure to jump into GTA Online each weekend in February to earn GTA$250K. Do this each weekend throughout the month and you’ll net GTA$1M total.
While you’re prepping for a fun month, give our GTA 5 cheats page a read. It covers all weapons, ammo, invincibility, lower Wanted level, and more. You can also look over hints on how to spawn vehicles and change world effects