For the ultimate fan, this Mortal Kombat 11: Kollector’s Edition will be a rather kool thing to have – sorry, had to do it.
During the Mortal Kombat 11 reveal event today, NetherRealm Studios announced a Kollector’s Edition for PS4 and Xbox One will be made available.
In the US it will be a GameStop exclusive, and contains the $99.99 Premium Edition. A store page isn’t live for it on GameStop just yet, so a price is unknown as of press time; however, we do know its contents.
Mortal Kombat 11: Kollector’s Edition – PS4, Xbox One
- Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition (includes base game and the Kombat Pack)
- Six playable DLC characters
- Seven skins
- Seven gear sets
- One week early access to character DLC
- Steel book case
- Magnet featuring the MK logo
- 1:1 life size replica of Scorpion’s mask with stand
- Authenticity plaque
- Packages in black collector’s box
Like the standard and Premium Editions, pre-ordering the Kollector’s Edition for PS4 or Xbox One will net instant access to the March 28 beta. You will also receive the playable character Shao Kahn.
Full contents of the Kombat Pack will be announced on January 30.
Mortal Kombat 11 releases April 23 for PC, PS4, Switch, and Xbox One.