A blue orb is floating above Polar Peak in Fortnite and it looks like the Ice King is plotting something.
Fortnite player @lucas7yoshi_ revealed that the Ice King is casually floating in the blue orb that appeared over Polar Peak yesterday. He’s holding what looks like a small, rotating cube, so Kevin the Cube might be making a comeback after all.
Video explains itself
No hacking to the game itself was done to achieve this, no competitive advantage was gained.
This does not violate the Fortnite/Epic Games TOS in anyway that i know of.
— Lucas7yoshi_ // Fortnite News & Leaks (@lucas7yoshi_) January 15, 2019
The Week 7 and Week 8 loading screens both feature the Ice King, so it makes sense that he’d play a big role in Season 7’s big event. The screens are decidedly more sinister and wintery compared to the light-hearted festive images we’ve had so far, so it’ll be interesting to see where this goes.
As an added bonus, if you head up to the Ice King’s throne in Polar Peak, you’ll find the Week 7 Battle Star, too.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and here’s how to complete them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)