It’s time for a new set of Fortnite weekly challenges and you’ll need to travel around the map to finish them all and get your battle stars.
The challenges aren’t too difficult this week, so despite having to travel a fair distance to complete the staged challenge, they shouldn’t take too long to complete. The Sheet Music challenge will play two tunes you might recognise, adding more festive fun to Fortnite.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 challenges
- Search a chest in different Named Locations (0/7)
- Damage opponents with different types of weapons (0/5)
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Fatal Fields (HARD) (0/3)
Quite simply, loot seven chests to complete this challenge.
Use five different weapons to elimate five opponents.
Defeat three opponents either in Snobby Shores or Fatal Fields.
Battle Pass challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Snobby Shores and Pleasant Park in a single match (0/2)
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge (0/2)
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD) (0/1)
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (0/1)
Visit both Snobby Shores and Pleasant Park in a single match, then Lonely Lodge and Dusty Divot for Stage 2, and finally Frosty Flights and Tomato Temple for Stage 3.
Find the Sheet Music and pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge and play a little festive tune.
Head to the abandoned mansion at Lonely Lodge and dance your way to victory.
Defeat an opponent from a distance of at least 50 metres.