New Contracts, Escalations and the next Elusive Target mission are coming to Hitman 2 this month.
Hitman 2 players have plenty to look forward to this month, and the month-long Agent 47 goodness started off last week with the feature contracts Occupational Hazards.
Tomorrow, a new Escalation Contract will be made available, followed by a “Holiday Surprise,” a new Elusive Target, and another new Escalation contract to close out the year.
Here’s what Hitman 2 players have to look forward to in December:
- New Featured Contracts (out now): Occupational Hazards (Available Now) – All Featured Contracts are created by members of the community and then added to the game for all players to enjoy. Featured Contracts will be chosen based on themes – and the first is ‘Occupational Hazards,’ as all contracts are focused on jobs, occupations and professions.
- New Escalation Contract (Dec. 13): The Aelwin Augment – Escalation Contracts focus on how players can adapt their skills and playstyles to the various complications that can be thrown Agent 47’s way. This new Escalation Contract takes place on the mysterious Isle of Sgail and it is sure to be a memorable visit.
- Holiday Surprise (Dec. 16): “Stay tuned” for a time-limited, Christmas-themed surprise coming later this month.
- New Elusive Target (Dec. 21): The Revolutionary – A new Elusive Target will arrive in Santa Fortuna for 10 days, and you’ll be able to unlock the Casual Tourist with gloves suit if you manage to complete it. More details on this contract will be available in the coming weeks. In the meantime, check out the Elusive Target Rewards blog post for a full overview of the ET rewards.
- New Escalation (Dec. 27): The Turms Infatuation – The month will be wrapped up with an Escalation Contract in Santa Fortuna.
Hitman 2 is available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.