Apparently taking out Gary Busey in Hitman a few years back didn’t work. He’s returned in Killing Floor 2, well, his voice has at least.
Killing Floor 2 players can enjoy another round of seasonal fun full of blood with the Twisted Christmas: Season’s Beating update.
Available today, the Killing Floor 2: Twisted Christmas: Season’s Beating content adds new maps, weapons, zeds dressed as Christmas elves, and the playable Badass Santa. The character is purchasable and voiced by Gary Busey.
Busey also lends his voice to the Trader in the Santa’s Workshop Map. The map is free for all players throughout the Christmas-themed event. Expect to receive “helpful and ominous tips” from Busey as he offers advice on weapon and gear purchases between rounds during Trader Time.
The Santa’s Workshop map tasks players with reclaiming Santa’s workshop from Krampus – who just won’t let up, apparently.
Community map Shopping Spree is also included in the Twisted Christmas: Season’s Beatings update. In it, players will slay a bunch of zeds taking up space in a destroyed shopping mall.
Here’s everything included in the Killing Floor 2 – Twisted Christmas: Season’s Beatings update:
- Badass Santa Playable Character and Trader: voiced by Gary Busey
- New Map: Santa’s Workshop: Beat back waves of zeds in this objective survival map. Compatible with Weekly, Survival, and Endless modes.
- New Map: Shopping Spree : Compatible with Weekly, Survival, and Endless modes.
- Four New Weapons
- Thompson – SWAT / Commando
- Krampus Battle Axe – Berserker
- M32 Grenade Launcher – Demolitionist
- Fire Axe – Berserker
- New “No Duplicates” System
- The system now records items granted from a crate, USB, or ticket. While the same rarity drop percentages apply, it will be guaranteed to grant one of each cosmetic (ware-variants included) until you have the full item set. Once you have obtained all the items from a crate, USB, or ticket, it will clear the records of that item set and begin recording anew.
Killing Floor 2 players can also look forward to a Road Redemption crossover coming soon.
It will include the Road Redemption Exclusive Weapon: The Road Redeemer, a chained bat for the Berserker. It will be available for those who own both Killing Floor 2 and Road Redemption on Steam or PlayStation 4. Xbox One players can grab the bat once Road Redemption launches for the console.
Hans Volter and DJ Scully from the Tripwire Interactive game will also appear in Road Redemption. Like the Road Redeemer weapon, the characters will be available to those who own both titles.