Two new shotguns are being added to Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode this week.
Both an Epic and Legendary variation of the Pump Shotgun are being added in this week’s v6.31 update.
The shotgun is an upgrade of the Uncommon and Rare Pump Shotgun and is expected to have a low rate of fire while dealing some hefty damage.
Coming soon to Battle Royale: Epic and Legendary variants of the Pump Shotgun! pic.twitter.com/TTdMObChLU
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) November 26, 2018
Call of Duty fans have compared the Pump Shotgun to the SPAS-12 from Modern Warfare 2 which dealt ridiculous damage and had excellent range for a shotgun.
It looks similar to the Heavy Shotgun, which is a different beast altogether. Some players are worried that the addition of these two weapons will mean that the Heavy Shotgun could be vaulted or nerfed, so we’ll have to wait and see what the update brings.
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you’re currently working your way through the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, here are all the challenges so far:
- Week 8 Challenges
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations
- Get a score of 3 on different clay pigeon shooters
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas