The challenges for Week 3 are a little different than what we’ve come to expect.
These challenges are quite difficult by Fortnite’s usual standards, and you also have the Fortnitemares challenges to contend with.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 challenges
- Revive a player in different matches
- Stage 1: Search a chest in Lonely Lodge
- Damage Trap Eliminations
For this challenge, you’ll need to revive five players in five different matches.
Start by finding the chest in Lonely Lodge, then head to Retail Row, Snobby Shores, Fatal Fields and Pleasant Park to complete all five stages of this challenge.
Kill a player using a Damage Trap. Pretty simple if you can lure someone into your web of deceptions and death.
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Risky Reels and Wailing Woods in a single match
- Hit a player with a Tomato from 15m away or more
- Complete timed trials
- Eliminate an opponent in different matches (HARD)
Visit Risky Reels and Wailing Woods in a single match, Dusty Divot and Paradise Palms in another and then Greasy Grove and Leaky Lake to complete all three stages.
You’ll need to throw a tomato at an opponent from 15m away – easy peasy!
There are a number of timed trials dotted around the map and they need some precise work to pull off successfully. You’ll need to complete three in total to earn 10 Battle Stars. Follow the link above to see a full map and locations.
In this final challenge, you must defeat 10 opponents, each in different matches.
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you’re currently working your way through the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, here are all the challenges so far:
- Week 8 Challenges
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations
- Get a score of 3 on different clay pigeon shooters
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas