Lunastra, the famed Elder Dragon, will be available as a target next week in Monster Hunter World on PC.
Capcom has revealed that Lunastra, a female version of Teostra – another Elder Dragon, will be available in Monster Hunter World on PC starting Thursday, November 22.
Of course, defeating the Elder Dragon will let you craft unique weapons and armour sets for your hunter, and Palico. She’s available at HR 16 or higher, and the quest can be started by talking to the Huntsman in Astera.
Lunastra will arrive alongside a big patch, the game’s fourth major one on PC, in fact. The update adds the Temporal Mantle, which automatically forces evasion to avoid high-damage attacks.
Outside of the new content, the update will also come with a couple of new graphical features. The advanced graphics settings menu will now feature toggles to enable and disable Depth of Field, and Vignette Effects. Capcom is also making it easier for keyboard and mouse players to save their bindings in presets.
Check below for a everything coming to the game next week.
- Lunastra, a rare female Elder Dragon that litters the air with hot blue dust, arrives on Steam.
- There are reports of her travelling with her mate, Teostra.
- Her materials can be used to create new weapons, a unique armour set, and Palico armour.
- After completing the game (at HR 16 or higher), talk to the Huntsman in Astera to start the Event.
- A new specialised tool will be added: the Temporal Mantle.
- This garment nullifies damage from powerful attacks by automatically evading.
- DOF (Depth of Field) will be added to the Advanced Graphics Settings. This feature allows you to enable/disable the functionality to adjust focus by changing the camera distance.
- Vignette Effects will be added to the Advanced Graphics Settings. This feature allows you to enable/disable shading of screen edges by adjusting the brightness between the centre and peripheral areas.
- A preset function will be added to the Keyboard Settings, allowing you to save changes you made to the key configuration.
- On top of the regular “Default” Keyboard Settings, a “Default 2” option will be added for 5-button mouse controls.
- Various other additions and changes.
- Fix for a bug where the custom radial menu stops working on keyboards after setting WASD keys for menu item selection under Keyboard Settings.