Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is getting a new version of the well known Nuketown map this week.
As with all content drops for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Nuketown will be available exclusively on PS4 for one week. Treyarch announced that Nuketown will hit PS4 tomorrow, November 13.
Though the map has yet to be officially revealed outside of a single teaser image, the developer promised to show off the updated version soon. Over the weekend, Black Ops 4 received an update that brought yet more stability fixes for Zombies, and a couple of balance tweaks for multiplayer, and Blackout.
The Paladin sniper rifle has had its damage increased slightly in Blackout so that it no longer requires a headshot to take out enemies with boosted health and level 3 armour. The concussion grenade has been slightly nerfed, too, allowing players to be able to change stance even when concussed.
Treyarch also confirmed even more big updates on the horizon, the first of which is due sometime this week. Check out the changes made over the weekend below.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the game to crash when the player is near the Mystery Box.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the game to crash when a player dies or leaves the game when using the Staff of Ra Special Weapon in the Chaos Story.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the game to crash when Zombies attack the player through barricades.
-Voyage of Despair
- Resolved an issue that could cause the game to crash when a player leaves the game while using the Svalinn Guard.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the game to crash when a player leaves the game during the Main Quest.
- Resolved an issue where, if a player left a game while another player was contributing to their challenge, the remaining player would crash when attempting to complete the challenge.
-Blood of the Dead
- Resolved two issues that could cause the game to crash when a player fails, bleeds out, or leaves the game during portal events in the Main Quest.
- SMGs now have a one-hit kill potential at close range in Hardcore.
- Reduced Armor protection so that all weapons will now kill in 2 hits maximum in Hardcore.
- Hardcore Team Deathmatch and Hardcore Kill Confirmed now allow 2 of the same Specialist per team.
- Resolved an issue where players would not be kicked for inactivity in round-based game modes if the round ended before the kick timer.
- Slightly increased damage to reduce headshots required to take out an enemy equipped with Level 3 Armor and 200 Health from a Trauma Kit.
- Enemies were escaping these fights with 4 Health, so we’re bumping the damage just enough to cover that gap.
- Players can now change stances after being hit with a Concussion Grenade. While players will still be slowed and overall disoriented, they’ll now have new opportunities to get back to the fight.
- With the removal of the 9-Bang from Blackout, we’ve added a scaled-back white flash screen effect to the Concussion Grenade, and will monitor the performance of these balance changes closely.
- Changed the descriptions of Character Mission Items to clarify the unlock requirements per playlist (Solo, Duos, or Quads).