Microsoft announced at X018 today PUBG is coming to Xbox Game Pass along with Crackdown 3, Void Bastards, Ori and the Blind Forest, and more.
X018 kicked off this afternoon starting with the news PUBG would be added to Xbox Game Pass next week.
Alongside the shooter, the firm announced Void Bastards would also arrive on the service at launch. Dates for other titles were also provided, and we already knew Crackdown 3 would arrive at release, but we mentioned it anyway in case you forgot.
There’s a new deal for Xbox Game Pass too. Starting today, the first month of the service will run you $1 and then $9.99 per month as standard.
Here’s the list of other games coming to Xbox Game Pass:
- Thief of Thieves – today
- PUBG – November 12
- MXGP 3 – November 22
- Thomas Was Alone – November 22
- Agents of Mayhem – November 22
- The Gardens Between – November 29
- Mutant Year Zero – December 4
- Strange Brigade – December 6
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice – December 17
- Ori and the Blind Forest – December 20
- Kingdom Two Crowns – mid-December
- Aftercharge – January (at release)
- Secret Neighbor (Hello Neighbor multiplayer) – 2019
- Pathologic 2 – 2019
- The Good Life – 2019
- Void Bastards – early 2019
- Supermarket Shriek – 2019
- Ori and the Will of the Whips – 2019
Also announced was the Xbox Game Pass app. It is now available for Android and iOs. It allows users to browse the games and download them to their console from their smartphone.