It’s Week 6 of Fortnite Season 6, and there’s a bunch of new challenges to complete.
This week’s challenges focus on damaging your opponents, searching chests and searching for sheet music.
Fortnite Week 6 challenges
- Place Chillers in different matches (0/3)
- Search a Chest in different Named Locations (0/7)
- Shotgun Eliminations (0/3) (HARD)
Place three Chiller traps in three different matches
Searc seven chests in seven different locations.
Kill 3 opponents with a Shotgun.
Battle pass challenges
- Land at Shifty Shafts (0/1)
- Deal Damage with a Pickaxe to opponents (0/250)
- Find a Stand with Sheet Music in Pleasant Park (HARD)
- Eliminations with a Common Weapon (Stage 1) (0/1) (HARD)
Simply land at Shifty Shafts for this one.
Hit your opponents with your pickaxe to cause 250 damage.
Have a look around Pleasant Park for some sheet music for stage 1, then head to the Piano near Pleasant Park and play it, before heading over to Retail Row to do the same.
Take down an opponent using a Common weapon
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you’re currently working your way through the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, here are all the challenges so far:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas