We’ve got more challenges for Fortnite Season 6 Week 2.
They’re all fairly simple and they involve consuming some of the new buffs and exploring the map. Remember, these challenges can be completed at any time during Season 6 so take your time!
Fortnite Season 6 Week 2 Challenges:
- Visit all of the Corrupted Areas
- Use a Shadow Stone in different matches
- Stage 1: Deal damage with standard Assault Rifle to opponents (HARD)
You’ll need to find a visit all seven of the Corrupted Areas near the Named Locations on the map.
For this challenge, you’ll need to use a newly altered Shadow Stone in three different matches.
For the first stage of this challenge, you’ll need to deal 200 damage using a standard Assault Rifle.
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents
- SMG Eliminations (HARD)
- Eliminate Opponents in different Named Locations (HARD)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Hunting Rifles to opponents
Exactly what it says on the tin: take down another player froma distance.
You’ll need to deal 500 damage using a Pistol to claim this victory.
For this challenge, you’ll need to take down three opponents using an SMG.
You’ll need to kill five opponents, each in a different Named Location for this final challenge.
Again, you’ll need to deal 200 damage using only a Hunting Rifle
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you’re currently working your way through the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, here are all the challenges so far:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas