The waters of the Aegean are awash with bloodthirsty pirates, Spartan warriors, and Athenian Hoplites, all ready to sink the good ship Adrestia without a second swab of the galley. If you want to stand a chance against the toughest seamen on the open waters, then you’re going to have to upgrade your ship. Here are all of the Ancient Tablet locations that we’ve found in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey so far.
You don’t actually need that many Ancient Tablets to buy each upgrade for your ship, so these should keep you tided over until the mid-late game. Nonetheless, we’ll keep updating this page as we find more.
You get 4 tablets per cache that you find, so you should only need to find a couple to get any ship upgrade you need. And while you’re showing the Adrestia some love, why not take a look at our guide on where to find the best Special Lieutenants in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Assassin’s Creed Origins Ancient Tablets locations:
- Odysseus’ Palace – Ithaka/Kephalonia – South side of the island.
- Ruined Temple of Apollo – Occupied Forest of Tripodiskos – Southwest of the Battleground of Megaris, west of the beach where you meet Stendor.
- Pillar of Dionysus – Kithairon Foothills – Northwest of the Battleground of Megaris, northeast of Panormos.
- Prometheus and the Birth of Humankind – Sacred Lands of Apollo – Southeast of the area, to the northeast of Kirrha in Pilgrim’s Landing.
- Solitude Tower – Grand Mount Parnassos – Far east of the area, west of the City of Orchomenos.
- Snake Temple – Valley of the Snake – West of the area, north of Satyr’s Respite synchronization location.
- Tomb of Tityos – Valley of the Snake – Centre of the area, east of the Snake Temple.
- Seaside Altar – Mount Difri – Northeast of the area, next to coast and north of Abandoned Mine.
- Burned Temple of Hera – Phaleron Sandy Bay – Southwest of Athens, next to coast and Phaleron Sunken Harbor.
- Ruined Sanctuary of Ajax – Isle of Salamis – South of island, west of coastal Temple of Athena Skiras.
- Asine Ruins – Mount Koryphum – North of area, southwest of Sanctuary of Asklepios.
- Club of Herakles – Valley of Dreams – East of area, and east of Sanctuary of Asklepios.
- Mycenae – Palace of Agamemnon – 3rd floor
- Ruined Temple of Zeus – Kraneion Plains – south side of camp
For even more tablets, you can search some of the later game areas in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
There are three Ancient Tablet locations to be found on Messara and Pephka:
As well as five more in a small area on Lesbos:
If you’re just getting started with Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, check out our ultimate guide here.