Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has received a server-side update overnight that activated two major features on PC, and Xbox One.
If you’ve been following Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 news recently, you’ll know that PS4 players received the first iteration of the Battle Pass-style Black Market progression system last Friday, with a Halloween event following a day later.
Because all content and events have a one-week exclusivity period on Sony’s platform, Treyarch is now free to bring them both to PC, and Xbox One. In a playlist update, the developer did just that.
The Black Market goes live today, whereas the Halloween event will be available starting tomorrow. This update also made a few other changes. Most notably, it split the Zombies Aether playlist into two featuring each of the maps (Classified, and Blood of the Dead).
This should make it easier to find games running either map, specifically because Classified is a season pass exclusive and lobbies can break up when some players don’t have it.
Treyarch also made a couple of PC-specific fixes, such as taking out a wingsuit exploit in Blackout, and fixing an issue that caused bullets to go through certain rocks.
See the entire change log below:
- Added some missing translations for Black Market and Playlist tiles.
- Created two new Public playlists: Classified and Blood of the Dead.
- Removed Aether Playlist.
- Resolved an exploit that allowed players to activate the wingsuit frequently using a key from the numerical keypad.
- Resolved an issue that allowed bullets to pass through certain rocks.
- Resolved an issue that caused a crash when changing weapon Decals in Paintshop.