The Week 2 challenges are live, so let’s take a look at what’s in store in Fortnite Season 6 Week 2.
They’re all fairly simple this week, and involved consuming some of the new buffs and exploring the map.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 2 Challenges:
- Visit all of the Corrupted Areas
- Use a Shadow Stone in different matches
- Stage 1: Deal damage with standard Assault Rifle to opponents (HARD)
You’ll need to find a visit all seven of the Corrupted Areas near the Named Locations on the map.
For this challenge, you’ll need to use a newly altered Shadow Stone in three different matches.
For the first stage of this challenge, you’ll need to deal 200 damage using a standard Assault Rifle.
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents
- SMG Eliminations (HARD)
- Eliminate Opponents in different Named Locations (HARD)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Hunting Rifles to opponents
Exactly what it says on the tin: take down another player froma distance.
You’ll need to deal 500 damage using a Pistol to claim this victory.
For this challenge, you’ll need to take down three opponents using an SMG.
You’ll need to kill five opponents, each in a different Named Location for this final challenge.
Again, you’ll need to deal 200 damage using only a Hunting Rifle
You can find our guide on how to complete the Week 1 challenges here.
Three new skins have been released to kickstart Season 6, including a werewolf skin, a bandit skin and a DJ Llama skin. Check out our guide for Season 6 to see what map changes are in store. Pets are also coming with the Darkness Rises update as well as spooky new Halloween costumes.