DICE has provided information on the vehicles and weapons players will use in Battlefield 5 when it releases.
Battlefield 5 will contain 30 primary weapons, seven side-arms, nine melee weapons and more when it is released in November.
There will also be a number of vehicles players can drive or pilot in the game.
The use of certain weapons will be dependent upon which of the four classes were chosen by the player. This is because weapons and gadgets are set per class, but more will be unlocked just by playing.
Below you will find additional information on the weapons and vehicles available at launch.
Battlefield 5 – Primary Weapons
These weapons are your basic offerings but Specializations will allow players to tailor them to their play-style. Unlocking Specializations through play can affect how each of the 30 weapons handle damage, accuracy, hip fire, control, and more.
- M1907 SF – Similar to the M1 carbine, only heavier and more powerful.
- StG 44 –High rate of fire with good accuracy and stopping power.
- Sturmgewehr 1-5 – Selective-fire variant of the Gewehr 1-5 semi-automatic rifle.
- Gewehr 43 – A very Sturdy weapon.
- Gewehr 1-5 – Uses the same detachable magazine as the StG 44.
- M1A1 Carbine – Very fast firing, but with a rather weak bullet. Best used within 50 meters.
- Selbstlader 1916 – Was more popular with the German air force than its army. Only 1,000 were ever made.
- Turner SMLE – Fires faster than the Gewehr 43 but has a weaker bullet at range.
- Gewehr M95/30 – Heavily used by the Austro-Hungarian Army.
- Kar98k – Most common bolt-action rifle used by the German army.
- Krag-Jorgensen – Featured an integral magazine which loaded from the side rather than the top.
- Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mk l – Very fast firing sniper rifle, but the bullet is “significantly slower” than the Kar98k. Best for medium range.
- Model 8 – Was never formally adopted by the US Army.
- RSC – Made with re-purposed parts from the Lebel rifle.
- ZH-29 – Can kill with only two hits.
- EMP – Was very popular across Europe and Asia during the war.
- MP40 – Dubbed the “Schmeisser” despite not being designed by Hugo Schmeisser.
- MP28 – Successor of the MP18 with a straight magazine.
- MP34 –Based on the older MP18.
- M1928A1 – The “Tommy Gun” is accurate features a high rate of fire.
- STEN – Easier to control twin of the MP40.
- Suomi KP/-31 – Very hard to control, this fast firing weapon starts off a bit weak, but benefits more from progression.
Light Machine Guns
- Bren Gun – Based on a Czechoslovak design, it features a top-mounted box magazine.
- FG-42 – Very fast firing with a small magazine. Highest damage output weapon on the support kit.
- KE7 – Medium rate of fire.
- Lewis Gun – Used by the British as an anti-aircraft gun. Features a top-mounted pan magazine.
- MG 34 – A portable, air-cooled machine gun with a high rate of fire. Later supplanted by the MG42.
- MG 42 – Reliable, easy to use, and has an extreme rate of fire.
- M30 Drilling – A triple barrel combination gun with plenty of flexible use. Can be used as a double barrel shotgun in close quarters, or change fire mode to the rifle barrel for medium range shots.
- 12g Automatic – Served in both world wars.
Battlefield 5 – Sidearms
There will be seven sidearms available in Battlefield 5 when upon release. Sidearms come in handy when in a pickle or when the player is unable to reload their main weapon in time.
- FP-45 Liberator – Never intended for military use, this single-shot .45 was an insurgency weapon the allies mass-dropped behind enemy lines to resistance fighters.
- M1911 – This single-action, magazine-fed, semi-automatic, Browning .45 was a standard-issue sidearm for the US Armed Forces.
- Mk VI Revolver – While DICE didn’t provide information on this sidearm, the large .455 Webley revolvers were used by the British army. This particular model was retired in 1947.
- P08 Pistol – The Model 1908 or P08 has a strong association with Nazi Germany.
- P38 Pistol– A 9mm semi-automatic, the Walther P38 was a service pistol of the Wehrmacht, and built as a replacement for the more expensive Luger P08.
- Repetierpistole M1912– A machine pistol version of the Steyr M1912. The Repetierpistole M1912/P16 uses a 16 round fixed magazine loaded via eight round stripper clips. High rate of fire. Only 960 were ever made.
- Ruby – Self-loading, .32 pistol modeled after the Browning M190 with a detachable box magazine supporting nine rounds.
Battlefield 5 – Melee Weapons
Nine melee weapons will be available and will be a must when in a tight situation. Those who “go for the melee win” will grab thier enemy’s Dog Tag if successful.
- British Army Jack Knife
- Cricket Bat
- Scout Knife
- Solveig Knife
Battlefield 5 – Gadgets
As always, gadgets are useful items which span everything from ammo crates to Tellermines. Gadgets can rack up tons of points and help win a team match. There will be 16 available when Battlefield 5 is released.
- Ammunition Crate
- Ammunition Pouch
- Flare Gun
- Grenade Rifle
- M49 Spotting Scope
- Medical Crate
- Medical Pouch
- Panzerfaust 100
- S 35 Bouncing Betty
- SMLE Smoke Grenade Launcher
- Sniper Decoy
- Spawn Beacon
- Sticky Dynamite
Battlefield 5 – Reinforcements
Players who have collected enough Squad Points can call in seven different Reinforcements. These can include heavy tanks, Rocket Strikes, Supply Canister Drops, and more.
- Churchill Crocodile
- JB-2 Rocket
- Sd. Kfz 251 Pakwagen
- Supply Canister Drop
- T48 GMC 6 pdr AT Half-track
- V-1 Rocket
Battlefield 5 – Stationary, Towable Weapons
Five different stationary or towable weapons will can be placed or taken to a key area of the map.
- FlaK 38
- MG34 Tripod
- PaK 40
- QF 6 pdr
- Vickers HMG Tripod
Battlefield 5 – Vehicles
In Battlefield 5, 24 World War 2 vehicles will be at players’ disposable. Vehicles include authentic tanks, halftracks, fighters, bombers, and other era-appropriate machines.
- Churchill Gun Carrier
- Churchill Mk VII
- Flakpanzer IV
- Panzer 38(t)
- Panzer IV
- Staghound T17E1
- Tiger I
- Valentine AA Mk I
- Valentine Mk VIII
- M3 Halftrack
- Sd. Kfz 251 Halftrack
- Universal Carrier
- Bf 109 G-2
- Bf 109 G-6
- Blenheim Mk IF
- Blenheim MkI
- Ju 87 Stuka B-1
- Ju 87 Stuka B-2
- Ju 88A
- Mosquito F Mk II
- Spitfire Mk VA
- Spitfire Mk VB
Battlefield 5 releases November 20 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.