Destiny 2’s Xur is back, and this time he’s in a far more convenient location for Guardians to reach.
Xur’s exotic inventory is back for the next four days in Destiny 2, and you don’t even have to travel far. You can find him lurking in the Tower hangar, where he presumably holed up after paying respects to Cayde.
This’s weeks exotics include a Kinetic Auto Rifle, Titan Chest Armor, Warlock Gauntlets, and Hunter Gauntlets.
Xur will vanish when the reset hits on Tuesday, October 2.
Xur inventory for September 21-24
- Sweet Business – Kinetic Auto Rifle – 29 Legendary Shards
- Hallowfire Heart – Titan Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Winter’s Guile– Warlock Gauntlets – 23 Legendary Shards
- Aeon Swift – Hunter Gauntlets – 23 Legendary Shards
- Five of Swords [Challenge Card]
The Sweet Business is an auto rifle which behaves like a classic Destiny heavy weapon, thanks to its minigun capabilities. It’s not necessarily the best exotic weapon, but it’s certainly satisfying to cut loose with all the same.