This week, we put Simon on the hardest Fortnite challenge yet: completing the timed trials.
Can he do it? Can he fuck. After having a proper crack at it, Simon soon gives up and instead trolls everyone else who’s trying to complete the challenge, wrecking their bases like Lex Luthor on the test.
The thing is, you can see in the video that he’s actually – maybe, possibly – enjoying himself. And he’s getting better at murdering people. Could this be the big turnaround for our resident bicep?
Have a watch of the video here:
If you enjoyed that video, you should consider punting some cash into Miller’s Patreon pockets because he’s a good egg. He is literally an egg.
And while you’re feeling generous, why not give the VG247 video channel a like and a subscribe because we’re good people, honestly.
Here’s all the Fortnite Weekly Challenges so far
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Risky Reels
- Search Floating Lightning Bolts
- Score a Basket on different hoops
- Search between an Oasis, Rock Archway and Dinosaurs
- Shoot a clay pigeon at different locations
- Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory
- Jump through Flaming Hoops with a shopping cart or ATK
- Search between a Gas Station, Soccer Pitch, and Stunt Mountain
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Snobby Shores
- Complete Timed Trials
- Search where the Stone Heads are looking
- Follow the treasure map found in Dusty Divot
- Search between three oversized seats
- Follow the map in Shifty Shafts
- Visit Stone Heads