Fortnite may be about to get a new legendary sniper rifle which fires bullets that can penetrate surfaces.
As has been the case with previous patches, dataminers and hackers have been going through files of the recent Fortnite patch, v5.10, which launched earlier this week.
@TwoEpicBuddies has dug up files and refrences to a new type of sniper rifle. According to their findings, this legendary sniper rifle can shoot through walls, more more accurately, bullets can pierce through the first wall they hit.
Epic has not yet made an official announcement, but the developer rarely does when it comes to new guns. Instead, the new weapon will either roll out with next week’s content patch, or be part of some new game mode going live sometime in the next few days.
In other Fortnite news, the Slurp Juice remains unavailable hours after it was removed. Remote Explosives, which had also been removed yesterday, are now back in the game.
Here’s all the Fortnite Weekly Challenges so far
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Risky Reels
- Search Floating Lightning Bolts
- Score a Basket on different hoops
- Search between an Oasis, Rock Archway and Dinosaurs
- Shoot a clay pigeon at different locations
- Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory
- Jump through Flaming Hoops with a shopping cart or ATK
- Search between a Gas Station, Soccer Pitch, and Stunt Mountain
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Snobby Shores
- Complete Timed Trials
- Search where the Stone Heads are looking
- Follow the treasure map found in Dusty Divot
- Search between three oversized seats
- Follow the map in Shifty Shafts
- Visit Stone Heads