Now that Season 5 has kicked off proper, it’s time to get stuck into another set of Progressive Skin challenges. Here’s how to unlock all the pieces of the Drift and Ragnarok Skins and complete the tier 100 challenges.
There’s another set of challenges that you have to complete to unlock a skin too: the Road Trip challenges. We’ll go over how to complete those as well.
Progressive Skin challenges work a little bit differently in Season 5 – you no longer have to grind out all of the pieces in a single season, and the challenges aren’t tied to your Season Level. Instead, you have to reach a certain amount of XP gained to unlock each armour piece.
Drift Skin Challenges:
Drift is the skin that you unlock as soon as you start the Battle Pass, so you can start towards unlocking extra pieces for it right away.
The challenges are as follows:
- Gain 10,000 XP
- Gain 25,000 XP
- Gain 50,000 XP
- Gain 100,000 XP
- Gain 200,000 XP
Once you’ve completed four out of five of the above challenges, you’ll earn the Rift Edge harvesting tool.
Ragnarok Tier 100 Skin Challenges:
Ragnarok is similar to Omega in Season 4, since you unlock him at Tier 100 on the Battle Pass and then have to keep playing to beat his challenges.
The Tier 100 Ragnarok Challenges are:
- Gain 35,000 XP
- Gain 75,000 XP
- Gain 125,000 XP
- Gain 250,000 XP
- Gain 500,000 XP
Road Trip Challenges:
- To complete Road Trip challenges you have to complete all of the challenges in a week seven times. With every week you complete, you’ll get a new loading screen.
Once you’ve unlocked the loading screen, you gain access to an extra Road Trip hidden Battle Star, which raises you another tier on your Battle Pass.
Fortnite Season 5 Challenges –
The rest of this season’s challenges are still live, so take a look at the links below to see what you’ve missed out on:
Here’s all the Fortnite Weekly Challenges so far
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Risky Reels
- Search Floating Lightning Bolts
- Score a Basket on different hoops
- Search between an Oasis, Rock Archway and Dinosaurs
- Shoot a clay pigeon at different locations
- Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory
- Jump through Flaming Hoops with a shopping cart or ATK
- Search between a Gas Station, Soccer Pitch, and Stunt Mountain
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Snobby Shores
- Complete Timed Trials
- Search where the Stone Heads are looking
- Follow the treasure map found in Dusty Divot
- Search between three oversized seats
- Follow the map in Shifty Shafts
- Visit Stone Heads