Now that ATKs are back online it’s time to unleash your inner daredevil and take to the skies! Here’s where you can jump through Flaming Hoops with a shopping cart or ATK for the Week 4 Fortnite challenge.
You can complete this challenge with a shopping cart, but for the real speed demon experience you need an ATK. If you’re having trouble finding one, we’ve got a separate guide on ATK golf cart locations.
Fortnite Flaming Hoop Locations:
You need to jump through five flaming hoops to complete the challenge.
Here’s a map of the flaming hoop ramps we’ve found so far:
- Northwest of Paradise Palms (H7): Where the desert biome meets the grass to the northwest of Paradise Palms there’s a bridge over a ravine. On the south side of the bridge, going down the hill towards the bottom of the ravine is a ramp that jumps over a standing stone. When the challenge drops, there should be a flaming hoop on top of this stone.
- Southwest of Snobby Shore (A5): There’s another jump ramp to the southwest of the southernmost house of Snobby Shore. It jumps over the cliff edge near the front gate of the house.
- North of Flush Factory (D8): On the western side of the mountain to the north of Flush Factory there’s another ramp that will likely have a flaming hoop at the bottom of the slope that leads off towards Shifty Shafts.
- West of Lazy Links (E3): To the west of Lazy Links you’ll find a hole in ground in the shape of an umbrella. Towards the bottom of where the umbrella’s handle would be there’s another ramp that will have a flaming hoop to jump through.
- South of Lazy Links (E3): South of Lazy Links, about parallel with the “L” written on the map, there’s an ice cream truck that will likely have a flaming hoop above it when the challenge drops.
Those are the only flaming hoops you’ll need to complete the challenge, but we’ll add any others we find below.
Alternative Flaming Hoop locations:
- North of the Indoor Soccer Pitch (C5): Just to the north of the unnamed area with the Indoor Soccer Pitch that’s north of Greasy Grove, there’s another ramp.
- East of Paradise Palms (J8): For the true daredevil experience, there’s another ramp to the east of Paradise Palms that leads off of the edge of the map.
- Flush Factory (D9): There’s another above the toilet statue in Flush Factory.
- South of Paradise Palms (I9): You can find another flaming hoop near the bridge that’s to the south, and slightly to the west, of Paradise Palms.
- South of Tomato Town (G4): To the west of the unnamed shipping container area and south of Tomato Town, you’ll find another flaming hoop to jump through.
Once you’re finished with this challenge, why not search between a Gas Station, Soccer Pitch, and Stunt Mountain?
For a helping hand with the rest of the Fortnite Season 5 Week 4 challenges, take a look at our main page.
All of the previous challenges from season 5 are still live! Check out the links below if you still need to complete them:
All Week 1 Challenges
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Risky Reels
- Search Floating Lightning Bolts – Every Floating Lightning Bolt location
- Search between an Oasis, Rock Archway and Dinosaurs
- Score a basket on different hoops – All Basketball court locations
- Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory
- Shoot a clay pigeon at different locations
- All Week 4 Challenges
- Jump through Flaming Hoops with a shopping cart or ATK
- Search between a Gas Station, Soccer Pitch, and Stunt Mountain
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes
- Follow a treasure map found in Snobby Shores