A lovely new game titled Scarf is in development at Uprising Studios.
THQ Noric announced a new game coming to PC called Scarf, and it’s in the works at Salamanca-based developer Uprising Studios.
It’s a 3D platformer for all ages starring a super cute protagonist named Hyke who sports a red scarf.
Hyke must use his polymorphic scarf to explore a magical environment, solve puzzles and overcome difficult challenges. The character’s special scarf will morph into different objects to help him progress on the adventure.
A list of features was provided in the press release, and can be found below.
- A story for all audiences with multiple narrative layers
- Beautiful scenarios
- A mysterious polymorphic scarf adapts to each world to give the player different skills and mechanics for each level
- Immersive narrative and very visual gameplay through a story without text
- Moments of quiet introspection and exploration juxtaposed by intense situations where skills will be put to test
- Distinctive game worlds
- Natural scenarios where the inhabitants will respond differently to your actions
- A magical world with a unique mythology where the player will visit different locations
- Expertly crafted atmosphere
Scarf is slated for a PC release in winter 2018/2019. Other platforms have not been announced.