The second, major live event in Monster Hunter World, Summer Twilight Fest, has kicked off.
Monster Hunter World’s Summer Twilight Fest is live, and with it comes new gear, layered armor, daily limited bounties, collaboration event quests, and limited-time fights.
For the duration of the Summer Twilight Fest, almost all previously released event quests will be made available. Check out the current schedule on the Monster Hunter World website.
Daily log-in bonuses, limited bounties and more will feature some “very special surprises” for players.
Players will be able to make their own Summer Twilight Fest Diver gear. To craft it, collect Summer Twilight Tickets from log-in bonuses during the entire period.
The Butterfly or Queen Beetle armor sets can also be created by collecting the Summer Insect Field Guide reward item. These are obtained from limited-time event quests.
There is also a new gesture available as paid DLC. Purchase it and “dance the summer night away with your friends.”
More information on the festival is below, straight from Capcom. You can also watch the video below from Arekkz, as he goes over the most important event quests of the summer festival.
Limited-Time-Only Features and Bonuses
- While the sales last, players can purchase items or pay for other facility services at reduced costs. A sale period is indicated by a special ship docked in Astera’s harbor, along with a unique musical track playing. Sales trigger for all online players at the same time.
Login Bonus and Limited Bounties
- For the duration, the daily log-in bonus of one Lucky Voucher will be increased to two. Players will also get a Summer Twilight Ticket.
- In addition, limited bounties are dropping from a weekly rotation to a Daily rotation, and will even include limited Summer Twilight Fest items as rewards:: Twilight Fireworks and Summer Twilight Tickets.
- Every Sunday during the event will also feature Gold Wyverian Prints as an available reward.
Summer Twilight Fest Seasonal Platter
- Eating this platter doesn’t use up the ingredients, so be sure to grab a mouthful before each hunt.
New Outfits for the Handler and Poogie
- A new outfit will be available for the Handler, but it will only last for the duration of event. The player’s Poogie will also have a special costume.
The Celestial Pursuit
- The area will be decked out with decorations, and the staff will be wearing their summer best. Summertime couture will also be modeled by the ladies of the Celestial Pursuit. Be sure to “pawse” to admire the Felyne fashion.
The Summer Twilight Fest runs through July 27.