You’re going to have to visit nearly every corner of Fortnite’s dense and varied map to complete this challenge. Here’s where and how to search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters in Fortnite.
There are only a couple more days left for you to complete this challenge before the Fortnite Season 5 start date: this Thursday.
You don’t have to find these letters in a particular order, you just have to find the letter at the given location. That means you can visit the locations on this list in any order, so if one’s giving you trouble, move onto the next one and try again later.
We’ve highlighted how we completed the challenge, but we’ll list every possible letter location as well.
This task is a little different to the others you’ll find in the rest of the Fortnite Season 4 Week 1 challenges, so we’ve embedded screenshots of every location you need to visit below:
Fortnite – Where and how to search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E Letters:
On top of the red barn in Anarchy Acres –
The first letter location that you need to visit is the red barn in Anarchy Acres. It’s the one with the rooster weathervane on top. As you drop in, you should see the letter glowing on the top of the building.
On top of containers between Tomato Town and Retail Row –
Next, you have to travel to the container area to the north of Retail Row and southeast of Tomato Town. The letter is high up on the beams in the centre of the area.
Southern edge of Risky Reels –
After that, there’s another letter on top of the projector at the southern edge of Risky Reels in the northeast of the map. If you’ve not dropped in here, you’ll definitely have to build to reach it.
Look out tower east of Salty Springs –
On the eastern side of Salty Springs, there’s a wooden lookout tower overlooking the town at the top of the hill. On top of this tower, you’ll find another letter.
Top of southwest tower in Tilted Towers –
To find the letter in Tilted Towers, you’ll have to get to the top of the clocktower in the south west of the city. Because it would take so many materials to get here, we suggest dropping in on top straight from the Party bus.
Building in centre of Pleasant Park –
In the middle of Pleasant Park, you’ll find a small building with wooden beams and a grey brick roof. On top of this building is another Fortnite letter.
Top of statue in Haunted Hills –
Over in the northwest of the map, you can find a letter over the top of a gravestone in Haunted Hills. This one’s a bit tricky to get to, you’ll need materials to build yourself a platform.
Factory to the northeast of Flush Factory –
The final location is to the northeast of Flush Factory. In the north of the second factory area just to the side of Flush, go to the northernmost tall building. The Fortnite letter will be inside the roof, so you’ll have to break it open with your pickaxe.
Extra Fortnite letter search locations:
- There’s a letter on top of the pagoda outside of Lucky Landing
- In the Dusty Divot, there’s a Fortnite letter on the blue power line on the eastern side of the crater
- There’s another letter in the triangle of trees that’s west of the racetrack in the southeast of the map
- In Greasy Grove, you can snag a letter at the play area by the burger shop
- You can find a Fortnite letter by the helicopter and big green screen in Moisty Mire
- Look on the roof of the big house south of Lonely Lodge and you’ll find a letter
- On top of the hut in the middle of the Wailing Woods maze there’s another letter
- There’s a Fortnite letter on a lantern near the brown house on the right-hand edge of Snobby Shore
For more help with the Fortnite Season 4 Week 1 challenges, check out our page.
If you need help with the rest of Season 4’s challenges take a look at the links below:
- Week 8 Challenges: Search 7 Hungry Gnomes, Search between a Bear, Crater and a Refrigerator Shipment
- Week 7 Challenges: Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park, Score on different pitches, more
- Week 6 Challenges: Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint, Spray over Carbide and Omega Posters
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more
The road goes on forever and the party never ends.