Fortnite Week 6 Challenges are live – it’s time to bag ’em up. No diggity, no doubt.
There are only a few days left to get credit for these challenges – the Fortnite Season 5 start date is July 12.
The Week 6 Fortnite Challenges contain seven challenges in total, all at different difficulty levels. For some, you’ll just have to find and use certain types of weapons. While other send you across the map in search of secret locations.
Completing each one unlocks Battle Stars which are used to unlock more tiers in the Fortnite Season 4 Battle Pass. If you complete four out of the seven, you get 5K of bonus XP, which goes towards earning you even more Battle Stars, as well as new parts for the Carbide skin.
Fortnite Week 6 Challenges
- Search Supply Drops – 5 Stars
For this challenge, you simply need to get to supply drops before other people and bust them open for the goodies inside. Interact with three supply drops for 5 Stars. You’ll need to stay alive for the end game when Supply Drops tumble down, and watch yourself for campers.
- Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents – 5 Stars
Grab a shotgun and deal 1000 damage. Go on. Do it.
- Search Chests in Loot Lake – 5 Stars
For this challenge, you need to search seven chests in Loot Lake. You don’t have to get all seven in one game, so just keep dropping in there until you’ve done it.
Use the new spray emotes to cover over seven different posters. We’ve put together a guide with enough locations to complete the challenge, follow the link above to get there. You can find 14 in total around the map, all you have to do is go there and spray them.
Track down the treasure by triangulating between these three points. Use the link above for a pinpoint accurate map.
- SMG Eliminations – 10 Stars (HARD)
Find yourself an SMG and waste three opponents in a single match to complete this challenge.
- Eliminate opponents in Retail Row – 10 Stars (HARD)
Land at Retail Row and take out three enemies. If you can do it with an SMG and bag two in one, even better.
You can still, of course tackles Fortnite’s Week 5 Challenges.
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, dance with others, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more
Give those links a click for our dedicated guides.